11 Best Ways To Make Money Online Without A Website In 2021
Some people want their personal website, while others would rather make money online without having a website but prefer using platforms like Medium, Quora, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook page, and a lot more to promote their offers.
Based on research gathered from other internet gurus, and some series of analysis, we’ve come to a conclusion that this awesome article will bring in a little more money each month and could provide you with a part-time or full-time income. So follow up with me
1. Use Amazon to sell your items
Depending on which figures you believe, Amazon accounts for anywhere from 38% to 50% of all e-commerce sales in the United States (source). Whatever perspective you take, Amazon has a massive audience, and the brand keeps on going down.
Another fascinating fact is that third-party vendors now account for more than half of Amazon’s sales (source). As a result, millions of Amazon vendors profit handsomely.
There are a few various ways you can sell on Amazon if you want to take advantage of the possibility to make money with the world’s e-commerce leader.
Retail arbitrage entails purchasing low-cost things and reselling them for a profit. You’d acquire products on sale or clearance at retail stores or other websites, then resell them on Amazon for a profit.
While retail arbitrage has the potential to be profitable, Amazon has made it more difficult over time. In an effort to weed out counterfeit products and other rogue merchants, they’ve tightened seller limits significantly. This means that vendors in some categories may be unable to obtain authorization to sell.
Purchase items at wholesale costs and resell them on Amazon instead of purchasing items from retail stores and other websites.
Private Label – Developing a private label brand entails contracting with a manufacturer to develop a product with your branding or logo on it. Because the producer is likely also making products for other Amazon sellers, the product may be identical or extremely similar to those of other brands. You can also make little changes to your product to make it stand out. Read about a millionaire from a private label.
Homemade Products – Creating your own custom products is another option. You might still outsource manufacturing, but you’d be designing your own product to make it stand out. You may be able to apply for a patent or trademark to protect your product from copycats, depending on the product.
Selling on Amazon has a lot of advantages.
- Large potential for profit
- It could be a part-time job or a full-time source of income.
- Future saleability of your company
- Leverage Amazon’s millions of customers’ trust and brand loyalty.
Selling on Amazon has a lot of disadvantages.
- a fierce rivalry
- Purchase of inventory will require funds.
- Amazon’s regulations, as well as state sales tax legislation, are always evolving.
- Selling on Amazon is a great way to generate money online.
2. Etsy is a great place to sell your handmade goods.
While Amazon is the most popular e-commerce site, Etsy is the greatest site for buying and selling handcrafted goods. If you’re artistic, you might wish to open an Etsy shop.
Etsy, like Amazon, has a significant, loyal audience of people who shop there and turn to it first when looking for something. You may take advantage of this by selling your things to Etsy’s audience and making money.
Despite the fact that Etsy is mostly for handmade things, there are a few additional options. Making and selling printable is a possibility you might wish to examine (digital files that can be downloaded and printed by customers).
On Etsy, printables are very popular, and there are many different niches where you can sell them. If you enjoy finances, you may make budgeting and money management printables, for example.
Selling printables has the added benefit of eliminating the need to produce each thing you intend to sell. If you’re selling handcrafted things, you’ll need to make 100 of them first. You’re always adding to your stock. You produce the item once and then resell it an endless number of times with printables.
Selling on Etsy has a lot of advantages.
- You may use Etsy’s established audience and reputation to your advantage.
- Low start-up costs and fees
- Sell digital files or handcrafted things.
- This is a fantastic part-time job with the opportunity to expand into a full-time position.
Selling on Etsy has a few drawbacks.
- Competition is fierce.
- Making your products and selling them takes a lot of time.
3. Create Your Own YouTube Channel
Starting a YouTube channel could be the ideal option for you if you enjoy making videos. You can generate money from YouTube’s advertising network, affiliate links in your videos and descriptions, and sponsorship partnerships if you have a YouTube channel.
Of course, you could build a channel about anything that interests you, so the possibilities are endless. Growing your channel will take time and effort, but the financial rewards are enormous.
One of the good things about making money on YouTube is that your efforts will compound, making it easier as time goes on. There is a passive element to having a channel with a number of videos that are generating search traffic since you will be earning money from your earlier labor.
The Benefits of Starting a YouTube Channel include:
- Income potential is limitless.
- Possibility of passive income
- It could be a part-time job or a full-time one.
- There are a variety of ways to earn money.
- The need for video material is steadily increasing.
Starting a YouTube Channel Has Its Drawbacks:
- Before you start making money, you’ll need to put in a lot of time and effort.
- Video creation and production can be time-consuming.
- It’s possible that certain equipment will be required.
4. Create Udemy or Skillshare courses
Creating and selling a course through a website is one of the most common ways for bloggers and website owners to generate money. In order to make money as a course creator, you don’t need your own website.
Udemy is a famous learning platform that allows you to develop and sell your own course without the need for a website. Udemy offers courses in a wide range of subjects, covering almost anything you can imagine. They also have a significant audience of students that have an Udemy account and are eager to purchase further courses.
Skillshare is another course-creation platform, but it operates in a different way. Instead of selling individual courses, Skillshare operates on a membership basis, with members having access to all of the platform’s courses. You’ll be paid depending on how many students watch your courses as a course designer.
Advantages of Developing Courses:
- Make money with your existing talents and experience.
- People are actively looking for the kinds of courses that you might be able to offer.
- Possibility of passive income
The Drawbacks of Creating Courses:
- Although a website isn’t needed, marketing courses without your own audience is more difficult.
- You will have less control if you sell on a marketplace like Udemy or Skillshare (as opposed to selling courses on your own website)
5. Writing for a living
Freelance writing is one of the many ways to make money online.
As a freelancer, you can provide a wide range of services, and this list could encompass them all. However, out of all the freelancing services you may provide, freelance writing has a few distinct advantages.
To begin with, there is a significant and growing demand for excellent writers to produce all of the content that is published online every day.
Second, a lot of the clients who use freelance writers have continuous projects. That means you won’t have to spend as much time looking for new clients once you’ve secured a few.
Furthermore, you can write about almost any subject you can think of, however, popular themes like health, wellness, finance, and travel tend to have more options. You may also check out the most profitable Fiverr gigs anyone can do to make money online
A lack of writing skills is a common argument used by most people as to why they are unable to work as freelance writers. But, the truth is, you don’t have to be a fantastic writer to succeed as a freelancer. Of course, you’ll want to enhance your talents as you go, but possibilities for writers of all levels are accessible.
The Benefits of Freelance Writing:
- Many clients will continue to collaborate with you in the future.
- Demand is high.
- Possibility of earning money
- Suitable for part-time or full-time employment
- Make use of your current abilities and knowledge.
The Drawbacks of Freelance Writing:
- Some of the entry-level positions are underpaid.
- There is no way to earn money in a passive manner.
6. Use Amazon to write and sell eBooks
You could start a blog on Medium and get paid if you don’t want to have your own website. Although posting on Medium is similar to having your own blog, you won’t have to worry about things like hosting or security.
Medium is a massive platform with millions of active readers and a well-established presence that may make it easier for you to gain visibility for your material, and you can write about anything.
Readers’ subscription payments are how Medium makes money. Visitors can only view 5 articles per month unless they pay $5 for a membership that permits them to read as much as they like.
Writers are compensated from the membership revenue pool. You’re compensated as a writer based on how much time paying members spend reading your content.
Medium isn’t going to make you a lot of money, but it might be a decent alternative if you want to write about something you enjoy while also getting some additional cash.
Advantages of Using Medium for Publishing:
- Existing large platform
- Increase your visibility
Cons of Using Medium for Publishing:
- Earning potential is limited
- Working As A Virtual Assistant
8. Virtual assistant
A virtual assistant can help with things like blog content editing, social media picture creation, and social media profile management, forum or Facebook group moderating, and more.
When a business owner doesn’t have the time or skill to handle particular activities, they employ a virtual assistant to help them out, which is a terrific way to make money.
True, certain VA occupations pay very little, and these jobs are frequently outsourced to laborers in the Philippines and other nations. However, there are many VAs that are able to make a fair living.
Although a VA can provide a wide range of services, the majority of high-paid VAs specialize. Please have a look at the following course to learn more about working as a virtual assistant:
Working as a Virtual Assistant Has Its Advantages:
- Excellent part-time job opportunity with potential for full-time income
- Work that is extremely adaptable
- You can provide a wide range of services.
Working as a Virtual Assistant Has Its Drawbacks:
- Some VA employment are underpaid.
9. Manage client ad campaigns
Offering this as a service to clients if you work full-time in marketing or have experience managing ad campaigns could be a terrific way to generate money.
Many entrepreneurs want to run advertising on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google’s AdWords program, but they lack the skills and experience to set up and manage their own campaigns. This is a high-demand service that can help you earn a nice living as a side hustle or full-time.
Advantages of Managing Ad Campaigns include:
- High earning potential
- You can do it on a small basis with one or two clients, or you can create your own agency and grow it.
- Possibility of further work
- You most likely already know a few small business owners that might use your help.
The Drawbacks of Managing Ad Campaigns:
- You must have prior experience with ad campaigns or be prepared to self-learn.
10. Influencer Marketing
The rise in popularity of social media platforms such as Instagram has offered up new avenues for earning money. Influencer marketing allows you to make money from sponsors if you have a huge following.
You would be compensated as an influencer if you shared a message, photo, video, or link. Those with huge and active followings can make a lot of money in this manner.
To develop an influencer profile and connect with brands, you can use a network like Tribe or Activate (among many others).
Influencer Marketing’s Benefits:
- Take use of your enormous following (if you have one)
- Once you have the following, you will be able to make money without putting in a lot of effort.
Influencer Marketing’s Drawbacks:
- To achieve anything substantial, you’ll need a large, active following.
11. Websites for testing
Many businesses conduct user testing on their websites and applications in order to improve the user experience and perfect the design. Companies like these are prepared to pay folks like you and me to test their website or app and provide feedback.
Companies can use platforms like UserTesting and TryMyUI to locate testers. To earn some extra cash, you can sign up for a free tester account with these companies.
To qualify as a tester, most platforms will need you to first pass a sample test. An internet connection, a camera, and a microphone are all required. The average laptop will provide you with all you need to complete the majority of tests.
The amount you are paid depends on the platform and the length of the test, but you can earn anywhere from $5 to $60 for every test.
This is a terrific way to supplement your income on the side, but there aren’t enough tests accessible to make it a full-time job.
Benefits of Website Testing:
- Work that is flexible and can be done around your schedule
- There are no prerequisites in terms of knowledge or experience.
- There are numerous platforms on which you can participate.
Cons of Website Testing:
- Restricted earning potential due to the limited amount of available tests
- There may be instances when no tests are available.
If you want to make money online but don’t want to own or operate a website, there are various choices.
Some of these ideas are great for side hustles that bring in a little additional cash, while others allow you to establish a profitable online business (website) that could grow into something much bigger.
Consider the benefits and drawbacks of each choice listed above, to determine which one is best for you.
Please leave a comment, tweet, or share this article in order to help us grow the site, and if you’re a blogger with the same niche or related content on this blog, you can link back, and also contact us to return the favor, in order to help each other grow online
If you have any questions in regards to this content, let us know in the comments section below, and we will do our best to assist you.
See you soon!
Leave a Reply