In the United States, there exist numerous types of visas, each with distinct requirements and objectives. Some of the most frequently encountered visa types are:
- B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa: Intended for individuals desiring to visit the US for business (B-1) or pleasure (B-2) on a temporary basis. Click here for detailed prerequisites, procedures, and guidelines on obtaining this visa.
- F-1 Student Visa: Designed for individuals seeking to pursue academic studies or language training programs in the US. Click here for detailed prerequisites, procedures, and guidelines on obtaining this visa.
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa: Meant for individuals participating in exchange programs, such as educational or cultural exchange programs.
- H-1B Work Visa: Intended for individuals possessing specialized skills or knowledge and seeking to work in the US.
- L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa: For employees of multinational corporations wanting to transfer to a US branch of the company.
- O-1 Visa for Extraordinary Ability: For individuals with extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics.
- TN Visa: For citizens of Canada or Mexico seeking to work in the US under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
These are just a few examples of the numerous types of US visas available, each with distinct requirements and application procedures. Click on the links for more information.
Leave a Reply