2022 MPOWER MBA Scholarships for International Students – USA/Canada
The 2022 MPOWER MBA Scholarships are now open for international students who are willing to pursue a postgraduate in MBA in the United States of America or Canada.
The scholarship is awarded as a $10,000 funding to international students pursuing an MBA degree in MPOWER supported schools in the USA and Canada.
Additionally, two $2,000 scholarships are available for students who are interested in studying in the US or Canada.
- Host Country: USA and Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
The MPOWER is providing a $10,000 grand prize scholarship and two $2,000 scholarships for students who are interested in studying in the US or Canada.
This scholarship programme is exclusively offered to international students for the Master of Business Administration programme.
To be considered for the MPOWER MBA scholarship, you must:
- Be admitted to, or enrolled in, a full-time MBA degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports,
- Be an international student permitted to study in the U.S. or Canada legally
- Have a valid visa that permits study in the U.S
- Have a valid Canadian study permit
- Have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Have demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The MPOWER is providing a $10,000 grand prize scholarship and two $2,000 scholarships for students who are interested in studying in the US or Canada.
Method of Application
The winners of the scholarship will be notified within 4 weeks of the application deadline.
The list of winners will be available to view on the MPOWER website. In extenuating circumstances, MPOWER may make an exception for DACA students concerned about making their immigration status public.
Click on the button below to commence your application.