The 2022 David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship is now accepting applications from interested and qualified African students.
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of successful applicants to study in the Covenant or Landmark University.
Covenant University is one of the leading universities in Africa equipped with world-class facilities. It drives a vision to raise a new generation of leaders and reinstate the black race’s dignity. The University prioritizes cutting-edge learning to make the Total Man.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship programme is the major platform for promoting the
Foundation’s vision and goals.
The scholarship program awards full-ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries.
The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
To be considered for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application submission.
- Be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut-off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance with the University stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application.
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence the home community with skills learned
Method of Application
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program selection process is a need-dependent,
merit-based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a
selection panel. Following this review, chosen finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo
Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform.
More details about the David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship are found here.
Click on the button below to commence your application.