Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF): 2022 Scholars Program for young Nigerian Undergraduate
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF): 2022 Scholars Program for young Nigerian Undergraduate is on going. See requirements below.
Each year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation identifies talented young Nigerians from the various Partner Universities that have demonstrated strong academic excellence and well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular pursuits and provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises needed to aid them in long term career development.
The NHEF Scholars Programme is designed to assist undergraduate students who are enrolled in any of the NHEF Partner Universities in Nigeria for the 2022 academic session.
- 2022 World Bank Scholarship Program For Graduates in Developing Countries
- 2022 London Opportunity Scholarship: University College London (UCL)
- 2022/2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students
- 2022 University of Maine (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships – US
About Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF)
In 2000, the Partnership for Higher Education in Africa (PHEA) was launched by four institutions based on the belief that higher education was critical to Africa’s renaissance. The initial partnership included The Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and the Carnegie Foundation of New York and a few years later, three Foundations; Mellon Foundation, Kresge Foundation and Hewlett Foundation joined PHEA. The NHEF is working toward a future in which Nigerian higher education is one of the best in the world – one where Nigerian institutio… read more
NHEF Scholars Program for young Nigerians
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF)
- Country to study: Nigeria
- School to study –
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not specified
Aim and Benefits of NHEF Scholars Program for young Nigerians
They aim to substantially increase the number of well-educated Nigerians assuming positions of leadership in Nigeria and around the world. To achieve this goal, they seek to address the skill gaps in key sectors of the economy by providing talented Nigerian university students with a variety of programs ranging from critical on-the-job training to hands-on skills workshops. With the help of their partner firms, they provide world-class training and support to their Scholars, enabling them compete effectively in the job market.
NHEF offers talented students the opportunity to enter the corporate sector through leading companies in key industries in Nigeria. Key industries include financial services, corporate law, engineering, and technology.
Requirements for NHEF Scholars Program for young Nigerians Qualification
To qualify for the NHEF scholarship program:
- Only students enrolled in an NHEF partner university in their penultimate year can apply. Students enrolled the year before last is in the third year of a 4-year study program or the fourth year of a five-year study program. The NHEF will check the registration of each applicant with the Registrar of the University.
- The entitlement depends on your degree program.
In order to qualify as an NHEF Scholar, each candidate must possess strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, Philanthropy as well as making a lasting impact across the globe.
Eligible applicants are penultimate students at our Partner universities i.e 300 Level students studying a 4 years course or 400-level students studying a 5 years course.
The NHEF Partner Universities are listed above
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) on www.thenhef.org to apply