TO DOWNLOAD THE MP3, MP4, AND ALBUM THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, CLICK THE ABOVE/BELOW IMAGE
NOTE: If You Click The Image, Wait For At least 5-10 seconds and Download Will Start Instantly.
BUT IF AFTER WAITING FOR 10 SECONDS AND D@WNL@AD DIDN’T START, GO BACK TO THE PAGE THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE AND USE THE SECOND DOWNLOAD BUTTON BEL@W AND D@WNLOAD WILL START INSTANTLY WITHOUT WASTING TIME AGAIN.
2022/2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students
This is to notify the general public that 2022/2023 masters scholarship for African students is ongoing see details below on how to apply and the requirements.
AERC Masters scholarship 2022/2023 for applicants from Anglophone sub-Saharan African countries admitted into any of the following AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities below.
The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) was established in 1988 as a public not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Africa. The Consortium’s mandate and strategic intent is built on the basis that sustained development in sub-Saharan Africa requires well-trained, locally based professional economists. AERC agitates the provision of capacity building in economic policy in Francophone and Anglophone African countries through provision of support in the areas of policy research and graduate training.
About African Economic Research Consortium (AERC)
Established in 1988, the African Economic Research Consortium is a capacity building institution to inform economic policies in sub-Saharan Africa. AERC has three primary components: research, training and policy outreach. The organization integrates economic policy research, postgraduate training and policy outreach within a network of researchers, universities and policy makers in Africa and worldwide. Research Programme The key components of the Research Programme are thematic and collaborative research projects, complemented by other capacity building initiatives.
AERC Masters Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: African Economic Research Consortium (AERC)
- Country to study–
- School to study: Addis Ababa University, Makerere University, University of Botswana, University of Cape Coast, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, University of Ghana, University of Malawi, University of Mauritius, University of Nairobi, Kenya, University of Namibia, University of Zimbabwe
- Course to study: Economics
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
AERC Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for AERC Masters Scholarship Qualification
To qualify for AERC Masters Scholarship, applicant must:
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
- Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Female and applicants from post-conflict and 1states (especially the AERC Masters Bridge Programme alumni class of 2017 and 2018) are highly encouraged to apply.
Documents Required for Application
Upon receipt of an admission letter from a specific university, applicants shall upload the following documents to the AERC scholarship portal http://scholarships.aercafrica.org
- Application cover letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above; and
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates.
April 29, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) on scholarships.aercafrica.org to apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website).
Note: Keep on visiting Codedportal for more current scholarship updates
See you soon!