2022 University of Maine (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships – US
This is to inform the general public that the 2022 University of Maine (ISC)² Undergraduate scholarships – US is on going and the dateline is 7th May, 2022. See requirements below.
Aspiring information security professionals have the opportunity to ease some of their educational financial burden with the (ISC)² Information Security Undergraduate Scholarship, offering undergraduate students studying information security up to US$5,000 per recipient.
The University of Maine advances learning and discovery through excellence and innovation in undergraduate and graduate academic programs while addressing the complex challenges and opportunities of the 21st century through research-based knowledge. Opportunity for all members of the University of Maine community is a cornerstone of our mission. The university welcomes students, research partners and collaborators into an atmosphere that honors the heritage and diversity of our state and nation. Founded in 1865, the University of Maine is a land and Sea Grant institution.
University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship
- Organisation University of Maine
- Country to study United States
- School to study University of Maine
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline May 7, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship offers from $1,000 – $5,000.
University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Maine Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates applying for (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 must either be studying or plan to study a degree with importance on cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Students in senior high school must apply for (ISC)² Graduate Scholarship if appropriate.
- Undergraduate students i.e juniors, freshmen or sophomores are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can be citizens of any country attending full time or part time courses/programs in campus mode or online mode.
- Applicants may be attending either internationally or in the US.
- Candidates need not be enrolled currently but the awards will not be disbursed unless they are enrolled in a university or college.
- Passion, merit, financial need are the factors based on which the score will be done.
Documents Required for Application
- One letter of recommendation from an academic referee describing for how long he/she has known the applicant, the skills of the applicant and other relevant information
- Unofficial transcripts from their recent or current educational institutions
- Personal statement in not more than 2 pages describing how they stand out from others, justify why they should be awarded the scholarship, educational and personal background, goals, hobbies and extracurricular activities.
May 7, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Maine on isc2foundationscholarships.communityforce.com to apply.
Note: Keep on visiting Codedportal for more current scholarship updates
See you soon!